Paint & Body WorkBaltria has combined our own award winning technicians with one of the only 5-Star rated collision centers in the area.
ACHIEVE THAT SHOW CAR FINISH
What makes for a great paint and body service? Options. You have a budget, and you have expectations. At Baltria we cater to your needs and can help you with anything from a simple repair to a complete show-quality restoration.
Here is a list of works we perform at our paint and body facility located within 4 minutes of our main showroom:
- Full/Partial paint jobs, Period correct or custom work
- Panel alignment
- Undercarriage restoration/repair
- Engine bay repair/restoration
- Frame pulling and aligning
- Paint correction services
- Multiple tiers of detailing
- Body panel dent or collision repair
- Full vehicle fabrication
- Glass repair and installation
- Stainless steel and chrome restoration
- Black plastic trim restoration
- Steering wheel restoration
- Fiberglass repair/restoration
- Interior repair/refinish
- Head and tail light restoration
- Steel wheel/hubcap restoration
- Engine and transmission painting
- Sandblasting/Paint removal
- Complete auto detailing
Our current labor rate is $88.00 per hour, discounts apply if you are a car club member.
We are a time and material shop, we do not do estimates. However, when it comes time to paint you will be offered some pricing options.
We receive written OR verbal approval before any work performed.
Baltria is A+ BBB accredited and has won numerous awards based on our services.
We reserve the right to apply a $10.00/day storage fee to any unpaid invoice from the date of completion.